Planet Crimson, the OTHER red planet
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03/26/17, 10:59:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Ohhhhh-Kay, all you spammers from China, go practice platform diving or something. I'm getting tired of deleting you.
52875 Posts in 2245 Topics by 83 Members
Latest Member: Bretto29
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Planet Crimson, the OTHER red planet
|-+  Members Space
| |-+  Kram's Diary
| | |-+  Adrian Belew Power Trio- Portland OR- Alladin Theater! Image Heavy!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adrian Belew Power Trio- Portland OR- Alladin Theater! Image Heavy!  (Read 5270 times)
Kram
Hardcore Straightedge Nuovo Metalhead
Planet Crimson Resident

View Profile WWW
« on: 02/21/08, 11:25:14 PM »

The Muse and I took time to watch the Lunar Eclipse on the way to the venue. It surely meant that something wild was going to occur. When we arrived, we found a choice spot right in front of the venue. Of course, we went around back and as luck had it, we were able to get backstage! There, to our amazement, we saw a real Rock Star getting a massage! That's what they do before gigs, you know. We weren't sure who it was, but we snapped this picture before we were thrown out by a large burley man named Elmer who smelt of dank diapers.

What a gig! The trio are better than ever! They had to start this tour with no rehearsals! As this show was the second night, it is amazing that they were so smooth and fluid. It was a real treat, in a great venue, with a great audience. By the shows end everyone was on their feet and dancing.

I was thrilled that the lighting was the best that I've ever shot the band in. Give me light and I can do my job properly.

They were selling spiffy tee-shirts with that freaky image by that weird photographer, Kram Namloc. The posters (with the same image) looked amazing too. It was a kick to watch people buy them.

I'd like to thank Ade, Martha, Jules and Eric for being so kind to us. We felt like we were part of the family. Thank you.

If you get a chance to see them, don't miss it as they really are getting better all the time and that's saying a lot.

If you'd like to comment on the images or the performance please do so here.
« Last Edit: 02/21/08, 11:33:02 PM by Kram » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: